Friday, April 23, 2010

Shop Update (part one)

elSage wedding is something I've been toying with for awhile now. I got my hands on some vintage veiling from England that's to die for, together with vintage tulle, reclaimed fabrics (including soft-as-butter vintage linen), and vintage jewels some of the most original and gorgeous headpieces & veils are created.

 Haley veil by elSage designs

These are truly labors of love for me. I love details and am admittedly a bit of a perfectionist.

'something blue' tag detail

I have treated these as though they are going to be mine for my own wedding day. Each piece is original and part of a limited edition due to the nature of the materials.

 Audrey veil by elSage designs

Indira headpiece by elSage designs


The pictures shown here are 'outtakes' from yesterday's photoshoot. Visit the elSage shop to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment